A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - RARE CROW

RARE CROW

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

RARE CROW

Postby dreamer58081 on May 6th, 2021, 6:51 pm

Dream: I'm riding my bike along the ocean and I pass by a hooded crow which are never seen in this climate-half black and half white feathers. Think he's beautiful, but keep riding by. When I come back I see that he's still there in the same spot, belly-down on the grass. So I take my phone out to take a picture and then realize he's hurt. Other people are taking his picture too.

I go and feed him some turkey breast. He eats a bit of it and throws a bit up. So I pick him up and put him in the basket on my bike and notice that his legs are either missing or wounded (I can't see them). As I start to ride away, he looks over toward the spot he was sitting and then hops out of the basket and goes back to where he was sitting on the grass leaving a huge bunch of his feathers in my basket. I think he might be dying - especially because of the amount of feathers he lost when jumping out of the basket.

Significant Life Events: health and love

health concerns

Background: 61 year old woman, receptionist, AfroCanadian

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I did not know the others in the dream.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: April 25, 2021
dreamer58081
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion