A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My Dream

My Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My Dream

Postby dreamer58058 on April 1st, 2021, 7:01 pm

Dream: Fear - I know I will find another great job but I fear the mundane of it. I do have this guy i'm seeing and it's new but we do not see a lot of each other due to schedules/distance/kids and it's a slow process with seeing where this can go. I also have started working out the last 2 weeks and trying to change my old habits and create new ones.

The dream;

So I had to do some errands and the guy i'm seeing came with me and drove in his mercedes We ended up at my friends house but her house was an antique store. So we went in said hi o her and her husband, gave hugs and talked but i don't remember about what. then we left. Now we are back in his car and i went to take a drink from my water bottle and the water splashed on the right car door and dashboard but not a lot. I wiped it up quick but he got so mad at me. I didn't like they way it felt. Next thing I remember is we pulled up to his friends business office but was a older style with the business on the bottle floor and the home on the second floor but not in a city, like a stand along building surrounded by other business.We went upstairs and I meet his friend and noticed this big christmas tree in the middle of the room with the whitesnow on the branches and all dressed up with light and ornaments. Then a huge dark colored wrap around sectional couch around the tree and the couches were covered with a lot of fluffy faux white fur blankets. The couch area also appeared to be lowered into the floor like the 70's style. And the last thing I remember is one brown wood panel wall. Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Let's see...finding work, my daughter, getting fit reorganizing, redecorating, a guy and finances

Background: Hi
Female
white
unemployed - laid off

Mental Illness Or Depression: no, but I have briefly battled depression in the past

Feelings About People: The guy i'm seeing. It's a slow go. We are total opposites. I'm a scorpio and his aquarius. We also use to work together 5+ years ago

Relationship Status: seeing someone

When And How Often: It occured somewhere between 3/31-4/1 while I was sleeping. It is not recurring at this point
dreamer58058
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion