A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dead Kitten

Dead Kitten

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dead Kitten

Postby dreamer58057 on March 30th, 2021, 8:45 pm

Dream: I remember standing in the living room. I heard cats quarreling outside so I went to check it out. Our house is like this (https://www.homestratosphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/modern-home-backyard-patio-jan302020-min.jpg, the shape, not the design), what I found was two adult cats growling at each other. There was a space between them and when I looked, I saw two kittens - One is dead, they're too bloodied for me to know what color they were and the other one was writhing and crying, they had wounds all over their body too.

I took the kitten and both ,adult, cats launched at me, they bit me my hand. At first, I thought they were being protective of their youngling but then, who would've caused the damage to the kittens?? if they're so 'protective'? So I wiggled my hand for them to let go. By the time I stood up and looked down, I couldn't find the cats anymore except for the dead kitten that's being watched by the bystanders. I went inside the house (and promptly forgot about the kitten), I sat down on a grey, metal table, I did some 'work' but I couldn't remember what it was.

A teacher came in and sat on the sofa, observing us. I wondered when mom will come so they could talk, I was uncomfortable around their presence.

My mom came in and shouted at me, verbatim - she said, 'Take care of this smelly cat.' and throwed the kitten on me. I was frozen at that time, I don't like it when my mom shouts (and calls animals as smelly or smth negative), so I just watched how the kitten kissed the floor. They weren't making any sound. No meow, yowls, hiss of pain, nothing. I gathered the kitten on my arms and applied 'medical care', the kitten was torn in half and I couldn't find where the rest of their body. I felt an inkling that I should cut little holes inside their stomach and stick the legs in them, so that the kitten (although halved) would still have four feet. In the process of doing so, I noticed that their innards kept flowing out of their body, I can vividly remember how their intestines'..just aa..how do I say this? I guess for comparison, it's like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3neqUhoDRA, at 1:20).

I dreamt more after that but I don't want to make this long. If anyone has an idea what this means, please tell me. I didn't watch any gore-y videos before this and I slept feeling fine so I don't really know where this came from.

Significant Life Events: It's pre-finals and instead of studying, I've been too busy finishing my missing tasks :// You see, my dream (these days) has always felt like..the Dream Me knows I'm dreaming but not at the same time. I don't question the weird environment around me but I also doesn't hesitate to do anything (because Dream Me 'knows?' its a dream), that's the best way I can describe it.

Background: Age: 15
Sex: Female

Mental Illness Or Depression: I can't self diagnose myself

Feelings About People: My mom is almost always angry, I can't say that I hate her or anything since she was raised in this environment, but sometimes I wish she wasn't as insulting, cold or harsh :/

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: I don't know the exact date, yes it's recurring.
dreamer58057
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion