A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reoccurring Waterside School

Reoccurring Waterside School

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Reoccurring Waterside School

Postby dreamer58050 on March 27th, 2021, 12:53 pm

Dream: Context: So when I was a kid I would go to this private beach that had a boardwalk for fun military events. There was also this island that took fucking forever to drive to and it was a water park. We only went once because it was something my dad hated.
For some reason the two of them combined and transformed into a school of nightmares for me. I vividly remember having nightmares about how the school makes you leave through a waterslide and how much it scared me.

The Dream:
There were two schools last night. One that was 100% unfamiliar to me and the other being the water park school.

The first one was still a water school and I just wanted to go home but nobody would help me, just stare. I asked for help with putting my phone in a bag so it wouldn't get damaged but everyone just stared in silence. They pushed me along like a school of fish while I was panicking and crying and then eventually one guy grabbed me and threw me off the ledge and suddenly I was in the much more familiar situation of the water park school. Something that had been a reoccurring nightmare for me as a kid. It was more comfortable than the first school and I actually got to talk to people. I actually went down the waterslide. And then a girl helped me swim to shore to meet my friend Kay.

Significant Life Events: Mostly classes. Got yelled at by a teacher today if that's going to help. I don't know what triggered the dream in the past.

Fears and frustrations? I fear my dad more than anyone else in the world and it's gotten worse lately.

My romantic relationship is absolutely incredible. Familial relationships are very rocky.

Background: I am 17, female, and white. I am a student currently but I'm also an artist.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Oh absolutely. I have diagnosed ADHD, Depression, as well as an anxiety disorder.

Feelings About People: The only person I recognized was my friend Kay at the end. I love her to death she's a mother figure for me.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I used to have the waterslide part alot as a kid, though it always either ended before I took the slide or I drowned.
I had the dream last night.
dreamer58050
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion