A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - driving with family at night in the rain and shattered winds

driving with family at night in the rain and shattered winds

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

driving with family at night in the rain and shattered winds

Postby dreamer58049 on March 26th, 2021, 10:02 am

Dream: I was driving at night with my Family. I was driving the truck on the highway it was raining hard so I pulled off the off the highway. When I pulled off the highway an went to make a left turn to get on the regular street I could no longer see out of my windshield. So I stopped in the middle of the road. I tried to wipe the window with the wipers but the window still looked broken and clouded and I was unable to see through it. SO when I got out of the car in the pouring rain to look at windshield it was still broken it looked shattered. But saw a light up gas station not to far over to the right. So I decided to pull off to it not being able to see.but to turn it would have been tricky since cars was movin really fast on both sides of me making it hard for me to turn. So with the side windows down I attempted to make the right turn into the gas station. But instead of pulling into the gas station. I couldn't because there was a car blocking the driveway which caused me to go into the driveway next to it. This driveway led into. Dark ally. The building may behave Been a place people worked. But the building had graffiti on it an was a brick one. As I went down It there was a couple of cars parked on the side but I still could get through to go all the way down so I can turn around. When I got down to turn around a black man came out and wave his hand tryin to talk to me. The vibe from the man was not good even tho he looked friendly. I didn't trust it. I said forget that an proceeded to drive away. Then when I go to the edge of the road to attempt to go to the gas station I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I been experimental fears an uncertainty. Currently I'm single was in a long term relationship with my kid father. We still live together. He never really treated me the way I deserve so I broke up with him. We still live in the same house together but sleep on separate rooms. I think our friendship is still good. Until 3 weeks ago and learning I was talking to get another man he my baby daddy started treating like he should have been. The man I'm talking to I was with him before and we have Great connection. I been afriad to fully commit to him because in the past my baby father an him fought and my baby father really don't like him. I want to be with the the other man but not sure even I I go be with him if it's the right decision he has a lot of drama in his life. Currently locked up.

Background: My name is Leah. I am 32 years old female. I am African American and do grubhub when I'm feelin up to it. Otherwise I'm just a stay at home mom.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have mood disorder and anxiety. Have suffered from depression in the past

Feelings About People: My five kids an kids father were in the car with me. I love my kids and wan to raise them in a healthy home. My decisions have always been made in the best interest of my kids. My baby father wants to be in a relationship with me after treating me back for years. I feel like he tricking me to get back with him jus to do ignore me and stuff like he once did. It's almost a cycle hes done this before to get me back. Act right so I can. Come back then treat me bad once he got me. The man that came out in the alley. I didn't rexonize him but he favored my love interest. The man I really want to be with.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It occurs this morning during. Nap. This is the first dream I remembered in a long time.
dreamer58049
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion