A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Journey

Journey

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Journey

Postby dreamer58047 on March 25th, 2021, 9:39 am

Dream: So I was leaving the prince (a bar in my town) with my friends when I see my ex (that cheated on me and I never got closure with) with her new partner. I sent my friend away even though she didn’t want me to go to talk to these two girls. We sit at a table outside in the nighttime of a restaurant that used to exist in this town (that the ex worked at) but no longer exists and start to talk. When we start to talk I start to have an allergic reaction to seemingly nothing, I hadn’t eaten or drank anything and I’m not allergic to anything in real life. So the three of us get in a car and I start driving us to the hospital. I continue tryin to talk to the two girls about the problems surrounding our previous relationship but I encounter problems trying to get to the hospital. We get lost, the car breaks down, we get into a accident. We steal a new car and then I’m in the back seat with the two girls sitting in the front and the cars stereo is set on the highest volume so they can’t hear me when I’m trying to speak and it can’t be turned down. We finally get to the hospital and the receptionist doesn’t seem too worried about me. I then woke up. Please help me.

Significant Life Events: I’ve had a lot of stress at work, I also have been quite sad about a breakup for a while.

Background: I’m female, 23, student

Mental Illness Or Depression: I’ve been a bit sad lately

Feelings About People: The ex (not good they cheated on me, broke up with me while we were on holiday then had my holiday with the person they were cheating on me with, the other girl in the dream. They then made up a lie about me that I abused them to seem like the victim)

The friend ( good they are my best friend and I should of treated them better when I was in the relationship with the ex)

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night it is the first time but not the first time with these people
dreamer58047
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion