A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - love

love

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

love

Postby dreamer58044 on March 23rd, 2021, 3:31 am

Dream: i have for the past 9 months dreamed about the same person since i last saw or spoken to them in june 2020. At first the dream was him begin upset and ignoring me. but when i was not intrested and did not pay attention. since i was not intresed in him, he would try to figure out where i was and seemed like he was only ignoring me because i did the same. then this dreams occured several times until i was at the train station and he was on the other side and smiled at me. the next dream i was now on his side of the trainstation and i walked åpast him and he waved and smiled at me. my friend told me to speak to him but i was not intrested. the last dream i had was with his bestfriend only, who came to me and told me that the guy still had feelings for me, again telling me i should have prusued the relationship. and that the reason why he never contacted me was because he was afraid and did not belive i liked him back. the dreams always occur at a university of his (i am in highschool btw) or at a city nearby were i live

Significant Life Events: God, familiy, life

Background: i am 19, female,

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i used to be intrested in him but i did not want to be with him since i was not intrested in a relationship. i have not spoken to him since 2020 and i dont have any feelings. actually the dreams irritate me sometimes

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: first one june 2020 all the way to march 2021
dreamer58044
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion