A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Deceased aunt wants to marry a cow.

Deceased aunt wants to marry a cow.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Deceased aunt wants to marry a cow.

Postby dreamer58043 on March 22nd, 2021, 7:58 pm

Dream: I dreamed my deceased (about 4 years dead) aunt (dad's sister) was climbing up (It seemed no one was around to help her.) the grassy green hill side from a river; and she was saying as she was climbing up, 'I want to marry a cow.' She said it with such need to do so. But she died, and her son still was making arrangements for her to marry a cow; I felt and saw him looking for a cow, but I didn't actually see him; it was like I saw through his eyes as he looked for the cow. It was as I was there watching this happen, but I wasn't there. That was the dream. Her son is alive as of today.

In the dream I felt normal, but was wondering why she wanted to marry a cow. The place was greenery with a river.

Significant Life Events: Needing finances to implement community organization. I'm frustrated at times because I don't have the funds to implement the community organization.

Background: 58 year black male who is self employeed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My relationship with that aunt was normal, but her relationship with me was false.

Relationship Status: Seperated

When And How Often: 3-22-21 Not recurring.
dreamer58043
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion