A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A baby bou

A baby bou

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A baby bou

Postby dreamer58041 on March 21st, 2021, 12:24 pm

Dream: I have Been having dreams about having a baby boy but its always in these three place us in the car with my siblings heading to the beach with his daddy, me taking him to the clinic and then laying in my bed next to dead mother. My boyfriend recently had a dream a dream that we had our first son and he looked exactly like me and we was outside his house in his dream he remembers every bit of it and this how he felt whiles in the dream and after waking up. really did love my lil family like i of never love before, i did feel all the hurt i feel before has left my body, i did feel i was in heaven. I feel noting be good in me i did feel so FUCKING happy thats the happiness as i ever been in my life. I'm my dreams I never see his face but his dream he saw his face and tge whkke dream felt like he was in the real World

Significant Life Events: if my boyfriend at the time is the right one for me and if he is still cheating and lying to me. My future success and family in the future

Background: Timmiea
Female
Unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no I do not

Feelings About People: Me and boyfriend are on and off
I miss my mommy
And we felt happy and in love when he had out baby

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: His part occurred a day after we argued
Mine occurred when I was trying for a baby and after I stopped and yes it's recurring
dreamer58041
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion