A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Engagement

Engagement

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Engagement

Postby dreamer58039 on March 19th, 2021, 5:03 am

Dream: The girl that I’m planning this date for actually lives with me she is the daughter of my friend of my parents. Well I dreamt that randomly she came to my room and asked about some sleeping arrangements if she were to have someone over I asked what was going on and she told me she was engaged... I was so confused because she’s the most reserved person I’ve ever been around. It’s taken her almost a year and a half just to warm up to me and we live together much less now she’s engaged. She said in the dream it was happening in Puerto Rico which also confused me. My little brother was in the room as well. When she said I’m engaged she was super excited. I was a bit shocked yet sad on the inside because that meant 1. I was no longer taking her on this date obviously and 2. There was no hope. But still I said congratulations. I think she also said she’d been engaged for 3 weeks at that point as well. Mostly all I remember.

Significant Life Events: Work because it’s been a bit stressful I work 2 full time jobs 1 at an investment bank the other wealth management. I’ve been also planning a date with this woman I like.

Fear of not performing my best in my roles. 1 of my friends (a women) cancelled last minute for a trip for a really dumb reason but we got into it a bit trying to resolve the situation. Doesn’t help that I have small feelings for her as well. Probably for the best she’s not going.

Background: I’m 25, full time employment, male. African American

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: With her it’s been interesting started off very cold towards one another but slowly we’ve started to develop a friendship. Currently we workout together 4 days out of the week and we have regular conversations about ourselves and our work. It’s been better and she seems more comfortable especially around me because that didn’t use to be the case.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Today 3.19 2021
dreamer58039
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion