A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A series of dreams i have a feeling that it’s about my minis

A series of dreams i have a feeling that it’s about my minis

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A series of dreams i have a feeling that it’s about my minis

Postby dreamer58037 on March 16th, 2021, 5:41 pm

Dream: I was somewhere in a city amsterdam i was in a neighborhood boys were playing basketball i saw a building changing to yellow and there were players on the field of the classic basketball players seemed hot red and orange shorts i had the feeling that people of mine church came and they were winning
I was in a building / house that was still a bit empty it was mainly a white building on the road I went outside and I saw My 2 old friends
She looked at me With eyes of help I went to talk to 1 friend then the other said “Your work is going well eh in the church” to which I said oh yes this is just a building we can use
-
Then I dreamed that I was in church
(my house at the moment) my Father visited me it was winter we went to a Shop that my Pastor has been wanting to buy for a while. we are now praying for it my pastor was there and my bible school teacher with my overseer me Father talked to them the woman said she was my teacher I suddenly sprinkled with Salt in my Father his coffee my Father liked the vibe and was very happy how people took care of me and we spent a lot of time together we were in the car he gave me airpods i saw a world map and my pastor pointed out places in the world that were not yet reached then me and my dad decided to go to Suriname and Suriname was yellow Together With other places in Suriname America and Africa I then saw my old friends (who were already working on rapping) grow up With Rapping my whole heart called out help them I was at home With me dad and me father said you can go to church by bike anyway i said yes ofcourse then i cycled to church on the way i met a boy from the past who went to the same school as me
Who hangs out with those guys and while I was cycling it was like talking to them

-
I dreamed I was in church I was encouraging people a guy from my church was loving it “haha I love it boy keep it up”
There was then a Couple who gave their testimony on stage it was either that or they were speaking I walked then to the stage sat down there and I received a white note from nothing you could say from heaven I knew right away what I had to do I wrote something down and made calculations I came up with exactly what that Couple needed I gave it to them They took it and walked backstage the man from first said again “haha I love it great keep it up boy!'
Then I was in the kitchen of the house With my 2 roommates I was making coffee and Milk Then I did something crazy I put the Milk in the pan and beat it I added coffee and it became fluffy and sweet I then put it on bread and gave it to them they enjoyed it

Significant Life Events: Searching what I should do full time ministry or focus on work and school at the moment still unclear

Background: I’m an 18 year old male mixed race 50%white 50%black
I am currently unemployed and serving full time in my church
I am a leader in my church over several things
Things like teams buildings and being a shepherd

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: From the first segment those 2 friends I haven’t spoke with them for a while now it really felt like I needed to talk with them

-the second segment wich included my father was interesting I felt like my relationship with my dad grew stronger (I never really had a strong bond with my dad) I felt so happy then about my friends in that segment I remember the feeling of empathy towards them that they needed to be saved

-and the third with that couple I felt really awkward lol
With my two roommates joyfull

Relationship Status: I’m single

When And How Often: A while back actually like 5 months I think
I do remember that the morning after this dream I saw the exact same Instagram post I saw in my dream about my friends rapping
dreamer58037
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion