A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer58036 on March 15th, 2021, 10:22 am

Dream: I came into the dream sitting in the office at work. I was talking with my coworkers and we heard a commotion out on the sales floor. I looked across the office into a hallway adjacent and a door had appeared. The door opened and two young girls stepped out. One was older than the other and they were distinctly Chinese. They were looking down the hallway as if they had heard the same commotion. Suddenly, a woman walks through the office door saying, “I quit, Mike, I quit!” with a subtle Chinese accent. I assumed that the girls were her young daughters. She was beautiful. Short, messy, chopped neck-length black hair with a small face and a soft voice. She wore a baby blue silk business suit and she looked amazing in it. We locked eyes for a moment and when she noticed that I noticed that she was looking at me, she said, “I’m sorry!” and quickly left the room. The dream collapsed afterward. It felt as if I’d woken up and I was in my room, on my bed. I was surprised that the dream had ended as such and I decided to go back to sleep. I closed my eyes and a tune started, as if I was hearing a lullaby to get me to sleep. I could feel my eyes spinning around in circles every second or so and it was on beat with the lullaby. I could feel everything coming to a point and I could finally make out words in the lullaby and a foreign voice said, loudly, “You should be sleeping.” and it felt as if I was at the very end of a yawn or experiencing a rapid pressure change or on the cusp of a sneeze where your ears kind of pop and release pressure but it’s kind of a sensory overload feeling and it kept repeating until I woke up for real. I was so shaken by this dream that I was too scared to even try to sleep. It was almost as if the woman was intruding, like she wasn’t supposed to be there and she felt bad for ruining the immersion of the whole dream.

Significant Life Events: Recently ended a long-term relationship, purchased a large amount of music production equipment which I’m very excited about. I have been having a difficult time sleeping as of late.

Background: 24, Male, White, Furniture and Appliance Delivery Driver

Mental Illness Or Depression: Moderate depression.

Feelings About People: The only people in it, other than the Chinese woman were my coworkers and I have a decent relationship with them.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night around 3:15am, 03/15/21, non-recurring so far
dreamer58036
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion