A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - watching a boy get dismembered

watching a boy get dismembered

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

watching a boy get dismembered

Postby dreamer58032 on March 6th, 2021, 5:52 am

Dream: the dream started with me on this boys back, we were jumping from roof to roof in the neighborhood and stopped when we nearly fell through one. we went down to get a head-on view of the house and could tell it was pretty dilapidated, i followed after him when he decided to walk in. i remember the carpet was mouldy as if it had been flooded and there was a light in the farther end of one of the rooms but they were flickering. the boy ran off to explore while i was still standing in the doorway because i felt uneasy and didnt want to intrude. we were only inside for a few seconds before i heard thumping from below me and then a hatch unlocking. a man walked up from under it and i took that as my cue to leave. he was already rushing towards me with a knife(?) i can’t remember but he slashed me once before i yelled for the boy to get out and ran off down the street. as soon as i was out of the picture my point of view changed and in my dream i was watching in first person of what was the man kneeling down beside the boy. TW/blood starts here: the man had a cleaver knife and was cutting off the boys ear on the opposite side before doing the same to the one closest to my pov. in my dream my vision panned outwards so that i saw the entire scene and i could see the boys legs cut cut off up to his waist. this is all i really remember coherently but i do have like glimpses of the /me/ in my dream trying to get help from neighbors. the last part was just me standing in front of the boy who had his face wrapped up in bandages and prosthetic legs.

i’ve never had a dream gorey before so it did kind of shock me that my brain could think of this? like i watch a lot of horror movies and documentaries so i guess that may explain some part of this but it was just kinda disorienting hearing his screams and seeing all the blood and just having to watch that shit.

Significant Life Events: nothing specific

Background: seventeen y/o caucasian female, unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes

Feelings About People: kind of felt like the boy was a guardian of mine in a way. in the beginning while we were jumping from roofs it almost felt like he was flying and being in his presence offered protection. at the end i could sense romantic feelings between the two of us but i’m not sure.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: yesterday
dreamer58032
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion