A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Whales

Whales

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Whales

Postby dreamer58031 on March 5th, 2021, 6:59 pm

Dream: I was sitting on a hill(I guess) looking down I saw a black/white orca whale swimming in really blue water. Nothing was around it. I looked to the right and looked like a boundary, but water was still able to come across ( I thought it was ocean, but later in the dream it looked more like swimming pool - had sides. I was excited and trying to alert people sitting beside me to look at the whale. I couldn’t believe I was seeing it- I think the people were my family. I looked to the left and saw a few kids in the edge of the water. I was nervous and wanted to alert them to get out of the water. The whale started swimming to the left towards many people , but didn’t feel that it’s was aggressive. As the whale started swimming several others followed. The people became scared and were trying to get out of the water, but I didn’t see them get out. There was a really large stuffed animal (about the same size as a whale). The whale was trying to swim on top. The people all gathered in mass in somewhat of a solid circle ( looked like they were laying flat connected- couldn’t see water below. The whale looked like it was eating stuffed animal. I could see half of it in ones mouth. All of a sudden the whale went under and swarm straight up threw the middle of the circle of people and shot up through the air. People were flying through the air. I’m still sitting in the hill watching- I became worried about the babies- I saw a baby floating in his back (looked ok- not a worried look) and I knew that the ppl were ok. (Whales never were aggressive or didn’t anything to harm the people)

Significant Life Events: A bit tired.. nothing really concerning

Background: 45-female, own skincare studio, married, 2 kids, white

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Concern, but knew everyone was ok. I knew my family was sitting with me watching from the spot and looking down. But I didn’t see any of my family but I knew they were beside me. I didn’t know any of the people in the water. Great relationship with my family.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: March 4
dreamer58031
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion