A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer58029 on March 5th, 2021, 1:12 pm

Dream: reoccurring dream of some kind of malificent demon animal taunting me. This last time it was a human form but had a sickly messed up face. It would kill anyone I would try to talk to and put their face on its own face so I wouldn't think it was the demon. I would notice how sick and mangled and 'off' the face was of whoever I tried to talk to and realized it was the demon snarling at me. When I notice Its the demon I would run, or try and get away. I would either wake up terrified or keep dreaming and it would try and attack me.

Before it was a long black furry animal and it would curl up around anyone I loved and tried to get close to. Everyone else would love it and feel comfortable with it, but I knew it was the demon and it wouldnt let me get close to anyone. Its almost like it was turning everyone against me.

I would wake up and be crying or sweating or heart pounding. I have anxiety over it and when I try to go back to sleep it comes right back to me.

It happens a few times every couple weeks.

I never remember the places, I just remember its always some form of demon and it just taunts me, tricks everyone around me, stares at me, snarls or scoffs at me. Tries to hurt me but never kills me.
I just wake up.

Significant Life Events: personal battles, school, work, relationship

Im experiencing fear of committment

Background: 30 year old white female, Student PT

Mental Illness Or Depression: depression

Feelings About People: All the other people in my dream are close to me, family, friends, boyfriend. I love them all.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: 2 nights ago, recurring.
dreamer58029
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion