A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Late mom gives message

Late mom gives message

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Late mom gives message

Postby dreamer58025 on March 2nd, 2021, 8:17 pm

Dream: III
I was walking on the side of a street with my late mom.There were lots of cars driving up and down this street.We were speaking to each other and smiling,then she suddenly became very serious.Realising that there was something she was keeping from me,I begged her to tell me.She told me that that out of the three parts that my father had in his body,one of the parts was missing.She showed me 3 fingers as she spoke to me and then pressed the middle of the 3 fingers down,and said that because that part was missing and that he only had three weeks to live.I started crying and left my mom behind.I stood in the middle of the traffic in the road and I began crying hysterically.I was screaming,No,No!
I could feel my heart breaking and I knew deep inside that my father wouldn't have wanted my mother to tell me about this.I saw a glimpse of my father before I opened my eyes.He looked down as if he felt sad that I found out.My father is already 25yrs.deceased in reality.
In reality my father is alreadyalreadydeadlate.Ilooked after him before

Significant Life Events: I have been hoping that the case can turn out for the better and that justice is served.I have being praying for a financial breakthrough as well.

I am frustrated because I don't know how the trial is going to proceed up until now
and I am frustrated because of the financial difficulties that I am experiencing right now.I also have the fear of the father forcing for my grand daughter.

Background: I am a 51 yr old female.Had 4 kids ,but lost one due to an over-dose that she took last year,August.I am also raising her daughter,My grand daughter.I am a Coloured ,Christian woman and I am unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from chronic depression

Feelings About People: I loved my late parents very much
I took care of my dad until he died We had a very special bond and he told me to look after my mom before he died.My mother and brother died 9 mths. layer in a car accident I was then 20 yrs. old.

Relationship Status: I never married and single.Father of children deceased.

When And How Often: mI had this dream early part of yesterday morning and it is constantly on my mind now ,especially bec.I dreamt of having 2 green candles that were unlit before this dream ..Pls let me know all this means.
dreamer58025
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion