A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - White Liquid

White Liquid

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

White Liquid

Postby dreamer58023 on March 1st, 2021, 6:43 pm

Dream: In my dream, i got to a place, not my home nor the church but like an agreed place to meet with the Pastor. He brought out white liquid which i dont know if its milk or not... he was parting my hair so the white liquid could touch my scalp and he was pouring the white liquid on my head that way.Normally,in my waking life, i dont really like anyone touching my head and i felt the same way in this dream but it was not as much as it would be in my waking life, i had to allow the Pastor because he was a pastor and what he was doing was for my good.2 to 3 women or ladies were there because they were with me when i started my journey to get to the agreed place to meet the Pastor.

Significant Life Events: Been sad about my boyfriend acting all cold to me
Was told the pastor asked to see me since my mom told him i was growing lean for nothing
Yes, i was having relationship issues

Background: 18 years old
Female
Yoruba
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Lagos

Feelings About People: I am not close to the Pastor and i have seen him only once. But my mom knows him

Relationship Status: I became single yesterday because my boyfriend broke up with me

When And How Often: it occurred yesterday's morning. Haven't slept so i dont know if its gonna re occur
dreamer58023
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion