A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Tornado

Tornado

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Tornado

Postby dreamer58021 on March 1st, 2021, 4:26 am

Dream: I was in a very pretty newer big home I was sitting in the kitchen playing on my phone. I was there to babysit these 2 smaller kids and the father of the kids was there and he was gathering his clothes so he could leave but I didn’t recognize him or the kids in my dream he was wearing a maroon button up dress shirt and I glanced out the window of the house and seen it was getting darker outside like it was about to storm really bad the clouds were getting darker and it was raining so I said to him you might want to hurry looks like we are about to have a bad storm. Just then I stood up from the stool I was sitting on in the kitchen and when I stood up I looked out the glass window and seen a dark funnel cloud and then it hit land and looked like it was coming right for the house. I yelled out tornado and then quickly remembered the kids they were downstairs playing in a different room and I didn’t recognize the kids either but I knew them in my dream which was the same with there father I didn’t know him but I knew him in the dream but not personally just because I helped babysit. But when I seen this Tornado hit ground I ran to the stairs to go get the kids and take cover cause I knew any moment that tornado was going to hit the house and we all could die or be extremely injured but as I got to the stairs and started running down them to try and get to the kids everything around me stood still and was calm and nothing was moving I was stuck in stillness on there stairs and even when I tried to move I couldn’t I was stuck and then that’s when I woke up out of a very deep sleep and I haven’t been able to get this dream out of my thoughts so I wrote it down and I’m just curious what it means and why I felt so strongly about sharing it.

Significant Life Events: I’ve thought a lot about my niece and this past election. And yes me and my husband argue a lot and it makes me wonder all the time if God will heal us because he has such an angry and hardened heart. But since I’ve had this dream I can’t stop thinking about it and that doesn’t happen a lot to me. So when I woke up from this dream I kept repeating don’t forget this dream and I kept getting the feeling that I needed to write it down immediately cause the dream woke me up out of a dead sleep.

Background: I’m 37 years old white female I work in Mental Health and Addiction I’m married with 4 kids.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do have a history of mental health but has been managed for several years.

Feelings About People: I don’t know who they were in my dream it was a man and 2 children they were like 3 and 5 years old and the man was their father but apparently in the dream I knew them some what cause I was there to babysit them.w

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred 3 nights ago
dreamer58021
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion