A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Underwater current

Underwater current

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Underwater current

Postby dreamer58017 on February 26th, 2021, 5:09 am

Dream: In this dream, I was on a surface of water.. I'm sure I was on a boat but never actually saw it, but I felt the motion as if we were floating, I was looking over enough to dip my head under the water. The first time I put my head under the water I saw a golden light stream below on the floor of I'll say ocean, coz I was thinking that it was the underwater current. I lifted my head out then back in the water seeing the same thing, then in a split second I was there, I was on what looked like a concrete platform with a wall, and someone was on my right showing me the golden light stream. Best way I can discribe it is your standing waiting for a train, but instead of a train it was a huge transparent tube with all sorts of fishes(different sizes) swimming with the current. The person that guided me there I couldn't see his face. I walked closer to the Tube and touched it, it felt like liquid and it gave out golden dust as I did so. I walked back a lil and noticed the wall behind me was moving as if it were water and I told myself 'keep away from it, that's the ocean' oh and the space where I was (the little platform), was pretty small and air was breathable. And the flow of fishes were moving towards the right. The tube was a transparent gold and white light.

Significant Life Events: I really don't think about anything before I sleep, I'm only frustrated financial wise.

Background: I'm female, 28/02/1977, Polynesian, and currently single and unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety, and I'm anemic

Feelings About People: I never saw this person's face, I was not scared of him.

Relationship Status: Dating someone

When And How Often: 2 days ago.. not reoccurring, Just got me curious.
dreamer58017
Dream Lover

Re: Underwater current

Postby chase on February 28th, 2021, 8:57 pm

If financial worries are your biggest concern in your life right now then being underwater makes sense. Being underwater symbolizes being overwhelmed by uncertainty. Floating in water may reflect your attempt to manage the financial problem as best you can. The ending of the dream with the tube sounds like some kind of plan or option you are considering, but haven't chosen yet.

dreamer58017 wrote:Dream: In this dream, I was on a surface of water.. I'm sure I was on a boat but never actually saw it, but I felt the motion as if we were floating, I was looking over enough to dip my head under the water. The first time I put my head under the water I saw a golden light stream below on the floor of I'll say ocean, coz I was thinking that it was the underwater current. I lifted my head out then back in the water seeing the same thing, then in a split second I was there, I was on what looked like a concrete platform with a wall, and someone was on my right showing me the golden light stream. Best way I can discribe it is your standing waiting for a train, but instead of a train it was a huge transparent tube with all sorts of fishes(different sizes) swimming with the current. The person that guided me there I couldn't see his face. I walked closer to the Tube and touched it, it felt like liquid and it gave out golden dust as I did so. I walked back a lil and noticed the wall behind me was moving as if it were water and I told myself 'keep away from it, that's the ocean' oh and the space where I was (the little platform), was pretty small and air was breathable. And the flow of fishes were moving towards the right. The tube was a transparent gold and white light.

Significant Life Events: I really don't think about anything before I sleep, I'm only frustrated financial wise.

Background: I'm female, 28/02/1977, Polynesian, and currently single and unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety, and I'm anemic

Feelings About People: I never saw this person's face, I was not scared of him.

Relationship Status: Dating someone

When And How Often: 2 days ago.. not reoccurring, Just got me curious.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion