A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Black Chicken

Black Chicken

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Black Chicken

Postby dreamer58015 on February 24th, 2021, 9:48 am

Dream: There was a black chicken in my carport with toenails painted red. At first, I felt excited and I wanted the chicken. It came to me. Then, I noticed the chicken’s foul smell & felt disappointment/disgust as I realized I didn’t want it. I closed the door to prevent it from coming in my house. I watched through the window pane as it pecked on the door. Was feeling disgust and discomfort/dread.

Significant Life Events: CHILD CUSTODY ISSUES W/ EX-WIFE
*I have full custody, she is living a risky lifestyle, I have restricted her visitation with our 3 children.

NEW RELATIONSHIP, VERY SOON AFTER DIVORCE
*I am in my 1st relationship after my 14-yr marriage. Marriage ended because of ex-wife's infidelity. I was faithful. Separated July 2020, divorced 10/1/20. I have full physical custody of our 3 children. My current girlfriend & I got together 10/5/2020.

Current girlfriend has a troubled past (instable childhood, substance abuse, anger issues, abusive relationships, outstanding warrants, & lost custody of her children). I know this by her admission, early in the relationship. She turned her life around a year ago - ended abusive/destructive relationships, became sober, got her own place, got a good job, resolved all her warrants, and hired a lawyer to help restore her custody rights. She has matched actions to words, and I am (consciously) convinced her bad lifestyle was temporary & that she will not return to it. She works hard, has held her job for 5+ months and gotten promoted, is honest/transparent, helps pay bills, has built an excellent relationship with my 3 kids, and is close to successful custody restoration of both her children. Looking at her now, it is impossible to tell she ever lived a reckless, addict lifestyle.

Background: Age 33, Male, White, Business Manager
Divorced after 14 yrs in Oct 2020
Father of 3 teenagers.
In a new relationship

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I feel the chicken represents my girlfriend (she has red toenails). Our relationship is phenomenal - 5 months. She has major baggage, but I am convinced she is good for the future. Having recently divorced my wife over cheating, I do have some inherent trust issues. I wanted the chicken, but then it disgusted me once I realized what it truly was.

Is this a warning of bad days ahead (i.e. get out while you still can)... or a sign that my trust issues could end an otherwise great relationship...?

Relationship Status: In a serious relationship (more than bf/gf, but less than engaged)

When And How Often: 1 time - 2/23/21.
dreamer58015
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion