A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snakes, spiders and alligators

Snakes, spiders and alligators

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snakes, spiders and alligators

Postby dreamer58014 on February 23rd, 2021, 5:13 pm

Dream: I am rushing down a wooded path. I look over to the left and there is a yellow python laying under some shaded trees. I pay it no mind and push forward. I feel an urgency. I come to a spot in the path that I can not go past because there are hundreds and hundreds of spider webs with small black spiders in them...to small to see any detail. Off to the left they aren't as bad so I decide to push through them there. I remember having the sensation of being pricked or bitten by the spiders...it felt so real but it was only on my hands. There is a pond just beyond the webs and when I stepped off into the water it was much deeper than anticipated and I dont remember touching bottom at all. I began to swim off to the right so I could get back on the path, just beyond the webs. I felt something swim up next to me on my left side and when I reached out it was an alligator snout. I dont remember being scared. I pushed it away. At this time I sense someone in the water with me (a person, but Im not sure who it was BC I couldn't see them) the alligator then comes up from under me and bites down on my right ankle. I have a knife on me and I try to pierce its head but it wouldn't go through. I maneuvered myself in the water and ended up cutting its throat and it released me. I started swimming off to the path again when I awoke. I prayed immediately and I felt like God told me 3 days. I wasn't scared in my dream...i just felt like I needed to get down this path and nothing was going to stop me. I have no clue what was at the end. When I went back to sleep later that night it repeated

Significant Life Events: Been in deep prayer. Asking God to increase my faith. God gave me a promise of healing and a baby. He spoke the babies name and confirmed it in His word and through someone who knew nothing about me.

I currently have no fears, relationship issues or anything frustrating...I've had perfect peace because of God.

Background: 38 year old female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Dont know who was in the water with me. I didn't feel scared.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 2 days ago...only the one time later that night.
dreamer58014
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion