A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Relationship

Relationship

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Relationship

Postby dreamer58011 on February 22nd, 2021, 11:44 pm

Dream: Ex wife is often deployed over seas! In this dream I was with her. Her work colleagues were very friendly to her, especially the males. I suspect she had an affair on the island about 5 years ago.
The dream then placed me in Brisbane where my family is, I have met someone here that I really like. We have connected beyond what I would have imagined. My children are in Canberra, and I’m stuck between two cities, but I know where I am now is where I belong.

Significant Life Events: Separated recently, living in separate rooms for past 2 years under the same roof:

Fear of being alone

Background: I am male,50 years old, born in South Africa, of Scottish background

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: Ex wife- I have no trust in her
New friend- in love

Relationship Status: Seperate/single

When And How Often: Very resent, non reoccurring
dreamer58011
Dream Lover

Re: Relationship

Postby chase on February 28th, 2021, 8:50 pm

The dream sounds like you are aware of your living conditions with the wife becoming a problem after meeting someone new? Like moving out is starting to seem like a good idea. Wanting to respect yourself more by moving out more than usual?

First scene you see yourself getting along with wife and friends. The second scene is the opposite where you seem to want a new life in a new place after meeting someone new.

You are not 100% content with the way things are.

dreamer58011 wrote:Dream: Ex wife is often deployed over seas! In this dream I was with her. Her work colleagues were very friendly to her, especially the males. I suspect she had an affair on the island about 5 years ago.
The dream then placed me in Brisbane where my family is, I have met someone here that I really like. We have connected beyond what I would have imagined. My children are in Canberra, and I’m stuck between two cities, but I know where I am now is where I belong.

Significant Life Events: Separated recently, living in separate rooms for past 2 years under the same roof:

Fear of being alone

Background: I am male,50 years old, born in South Africa, of Scottish background

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: Ex wife- I have no trust in her
New friend- in love

Relationship Status: Seperate/single

When And How Often: Very resent, non reoccurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion