A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Shoes

Shoes

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Shoes

Postby dreamer58008 on February 21st, 2021, 12:43 am

Dream: I was walking in the autumn forest with my friend then we suddenly came to a house that looked like a small museum or a cultural place. My friend and I both took off our shoes because the house had carpets like mosque carpets.
I took off my black boots and my friend took off her blue boots and we entered the house. We stayed at home for a while and when we wanted to go, I saw that our shoes were gone. We were very, very worried, we thought someone had stolen or hidden them so we could not leave the house. That house had three managers. But I could not go and ask them to give me shoes because one of them was giving birth to a baby.
Finally, two women, who were also in charge of the house, came and I asked them to give us shoes. One of them gave me red shoes and I wore them. I really liked my red shoes and gave my friend brown shoes but she did not wear them.

Significant Life Events: Before dreaming, I thought more about my studies and my school. About my exams and homework

No. I don't experience any , frustrations, or relationship issues

Background: I am sixteen years old . I'm female and single. I am Iranian and a student. I have been in love with a boy for 3 years, but I have never told him

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

City:Tehran

Feelings About People: Everyone present was very kind and honest, and I felt that my friend needed encouragement and protection. I was very determined and confident about myself and I felt that all the people who were there and I , were older and it was like my future dream.

Relationship Status: I'm single

When And How Often: I had it last night .
It isn't recurring
dreamer58008
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion