A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex-boyfriend new girlfriend

Ex-boyfriend new girlfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Ex-boyfriend new girlfriend

Postby dreamer58007 on February 20th, 2021, 2:25 am

Dream: I was at home or someone’s house and my ex boyfriend current girlfriend came over to talk to me and we started talking and hanging out but she didn’t seem to be happy she looked sad and depressed but I was still kind to her even tho she disrespected me then I woke up

Significant Life Events: Why my ex still trying to be around when he’s living with current girlfriend...No currently at peace where I’m at

Background: 42 female black employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Suffered from depression

Feelings About People: My feelings are that she wants to know what is it about me that he won’t leave me alone he wants to keep me in his life regardless of his relationship with her...

Ex boyfriend and I still talk we are still friends...We started out as friends and then we started dating

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last week and no
dreamer58007
Dream Lover

Re: Ex-boyfriend new girlfriend

Postby chase on February 20th, 2021, 4:05 pm

The dream sounds like you are overlooking your ex not caring who you really are. Is the happy, but sad ex-boyfriend a reflection of you being happy for him, but sad inside. Putting up appearances of being happy? Or this part of the dream reflecting him saying he's happy, but complaining about the relationship while not breaking up.

Your ex disrespecting you in the dream while you are still nice anyway is significant. Are you letting your ex disrespect you while he talks about his other relationship? Perhaps, being more assertive about moving on is best?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion