A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mother and brother

Mother and brother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Mother and brother

Postby dreamer58002 on February 13th, 2021, 10:55 am

Dream: I was sitting in a trailer home with my mother and brother Clifton. We were trying to plan something to do for the day. Something different. I had told my boyfriend that I was going to be busy with mom and Clifton. I dont know what I did or said but my boyfriend was upset with me and was not texting me much. My mother, clifton and I decided to go for a hike. The hiking trail we were going to go on was close but the park had opened a new on close to it but there was all kinds of chain link fences along the path. And wooden board put up. We came to a fork and in to the path the right lead in to a mine type path that some people went in to. The left was a bright path. We went down the left path after talking. The three of us then ended up on a roller coaster in the woods. Mom was in front, then me, then clifton. We all laughed and had a great time on the hike and coast. We talking about life and what all had been going on since 2018. I had tried to text my boyfriend throughout the day but only received short responses. We went back to the trailer and my boyfriend showed up. Told me he was not mad at me just had a busy day. I fell asleep on the couch with my head in his lap.

Significant Life Events: Frustrated that everyone around me seems to be doing and I am stuck unemployed after finishing a degree. I am frustrated that I am living with my grandparents 4 years and I have kind of given up on having a good future and being able to own my own house.

Background: I am 31. Single mother of two children. Living with my grandparents. Currently unemployed due to covid.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do have depression and anxiety.

Feelings About People: My mom passed away in October of 2018. She went through alot of medical problems. My relationship with her was more of a friendship than and mother daughter. I have always hated her lack of priorities and the life she lived that caused me to have a crappy childhood. But I did love her as a friend. She was a great person to have fun with. I do find myself missing her sometimes.

Clifton, my brother, I have not spoke to since my mother's death. Out of my siblings he was always my favorite and we were best friends. We always had a great time together. When mom got sick we couldn't get him to help. The family begged him to come visit he because all she did was ask for him and talk about him. He wouldn't come visit. He didn't help at all and he also cause a big rift between my uncle and I while my mom was sick. I have not spoke to him since mom's funeral because of how angry I am that he would not help or come see her.

My boyfriend I love very very much. We have an amazing relationship and he loves me so deeply. I have never made him upset but I a terrified that I will and that I will someday lose him.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night. First time. I have never had a dream about my mom or my brother. That is why I am confused.
dreamer58002
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion