A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Jesus sitting in the clouds with me talking to me

Jesus sitting in the clouds with me talking to me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Jesus sitting in the clouds with me talking to me

Postby dreamer58000 on February 13th, 2021, 8:37 am

Dream: In my dream I was talking to Jesus Christ in clouds he was sitting down like he was meditating he had long hair and was talking to me I can’t remember what he was saying to me then it cut to another part of the dream where this person in the dream said that God had already judged him and I remember feeling a little uneasy about that and took it as it was referring to myself as well then I woke up worried about the last part of the dream

Significant Life Events: Tons and tons of negativity of course wanting to be right with God and I’m also suffering from addiction I was 10 days clean till yesterday

My relationship with God isn’t good it’s severed because of sin I have a lot of unwanted thoughts blasphemous ones and etc I fear that I’m going to lose or have lost my chance to get right with the lord fears that I can’t get right with him too

Background: 29 male white unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I have ptsd use to have adhd and I’m diagnosed with schizophrenia

Feelings About People: My relationship with Jesus isn’t that Good on my part of course the other guy I don’t know who he is so it was just a random person

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: About a week ago and no it was a 1 time dream so far
dreamer58000
Dream Lover

Re: Jesus sitting in the clouds with me talking to me

Postby chase on February 19th, 2021, 2:40 pm

Jesus in the dream represents you sacrificing everything you can with God to stay off drugs or live a clean life. See how Jesus is judged by God in the dream and then you refer to yourself and become uncomfortable? This is your perception of yourself giving up on a drug free life and thinking God judge you permanently.

You are being too hard on yourself with your drug problem. It sounds like you automatically think God's judgement is obvious and final. Like you only had once chance and gave it up. Not likely.

God cares more that you try your best. He sees intentions. Keep trying.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion