A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Removal of Snake on Back While Sleeping

Removal of Snake on Back While Sleeping

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Removal of Snake on Back While Sleeping

Postby dreamer57998 on February 11th, 2021, 1:59 pm

Dream: In my dream, I awoke from a sound sleep, to discover a large snake laying on my back. The snake was the entire length of my torso. I could feel its weight. It was still. I did not have the sensation of it being dead, nor being in imminent danger, but more so, feeling though a preventive action was needed to have snake removed immediately, before it became a threat. I remember asking someone, don't know who, but I think it was a female, to remove this snake by prying it loose with a stick, and to fling it far away from us. I also was aware there were mice running around near by, and although I was repulsed by them, they were not involved in the immediate scene.

Significant Life Events: Moving residence. Upheaval
Starting to explore dating again. Learning to have more discernment in choosing potential partner.

Frustration at times with both periods of isolation and difficulty connecting to people. Letting my guard down.
Intermittent chaotic environment. Living with grandchildren every other week. Daughter having dating difficulties, and trying to navigate raising children, work, and a potential partner that is emotionally immature. Instant reply of her last husband, she is now separated from.

Background: 70
Female
Caucasian
Retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: Occasional situational depression. One bout of severe depression over 15 yrs ago

Feelings About People: The only people in my dream was myself, and this illusive person I was asking to help me.
I was not experiencing any particular feelings toward myself, and my feelings for the other person was one of trust, and confidence, that they would be able to successfully remove the snake without harm to me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. First time ever having this sort of dream. Hopefully will not be recurring.
dreamer57998
Dream Lover

Re: Removal of Snake on Back While Sleeping

Postby chase on February 22nd, 2021, 3:28 pm

I wonder if the dream is reflecting your renewed wish to date someone. The bed is a symbol for resting your choices the way they are on in this case being single. The snake may be your feelings of men being "snakes" you can't trust that makes you choose to stay single. Your renewed wish to explore dating removes your feelings of corruption of men keeping you single.

The mice are probably symbols for the small annoyances of grandchildren.

The dream may show your sense of balance with dating someone new while having grandchildren around.

dreamer57998 wrote:Dream: In my dream, I awoke from a sound sleep, to discover a large snake laying on my back. The snake was the entire length of my torso. I could feel its weight. It was still. I did not have the sensation of it being dead, nor being in imminent danger, but more so, feeling though a preventive action was needed to have snake removed immediately, before it became a threat. I remember asking someone, don't know who, but I think it was a female, to remove this snake by prying it loose with a stick, and to fling it far away from us. I also was aware there were mice running around near by, and although I was repulsed by them, they were not involved in the immediate scene.

Significant Life Events: Moving residence. Upheaval
Starting to explore dating again. Learning to have more discernment in choosing potential partner.

Frustration at times with both periods of isolation and difficulty connecting to people. Letting my guard down.
Intermittent chaotic environment. Living with grandchildren every other week. Daughter having dating difficulties, and trying to navigate raising children, work, and a potential partner that is emotionally immature. Instant reply of her last husband, she is now separated from.

Background: 70
Female
Caucasian
Retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: Occasional situational depression. One bout of severe depression over 15 yrs ago

Feelings About People: The only people in my dream was myself, and this illusive person I was asking to help me.
I was not experiencing any particular feelings toward myself, and my feelings for the other person was one of trust, and confidence, that they would be able to successfully remove the snake without harm to me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. First time ever having this sort of dream. Hopefully will not be recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion