A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Idk like the airport monkeys dearth

Idk like the airport monkeys dearth

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Idk like the airport monkeys dearth

Postby dreamer57997 on February 10th, 2021, 8:34 am

Dream: This dream is sooooo weird but,

It started at my house and all the furniture was cleared but my house is getting remodeled in real life so it makes since. Anyways I was in line with a line of children mostly 9 to 11 and they where all black, which is odd bc I don’t hang out with a lot of colored people not bc I don’t like them but there is just not a lot of them around my county. So we where all waiting in line at this airport and for some reason I thought I was really funny so I was cracking jokes and running into things and goofing off so when is came to my turn the security guard just looked at me and she said something but I can’t remember what. I remember having a uneasy feeling. So this is all at my house and for some reason everyone there thought it was an airport and instead of a plane there where 2 rows of boxes that where quite away back and they where the airplane. They where two levels of them one boxes on top and one on bottom. The bottom row had windows and the top did not we where supposed to get in the top ( me and this African American boy that was about 7-8) but he was claustrophobic and wanted to get on the bottom row with the windows but the bottom row was full with kids that and had hay in the bottom and I had a feeling that they where going someplace bad and different than the top row of boxes ( I did not actually know where either where going and I felt nervous to get into either floors of the boxes) so I am trying to convince this little boy to get in the top row and I liked him I felt a little protective over him but in the middle of me trying to convince him he started convulsing and there was dark circles that where huge around his eyes and his eyes roled back and as soon as I turn around children and monkeys in little bell boy costumes start coming from everywhere and everyone was screaming and running. Everyone was dying too they either had the circles around there eyes and turned wrinkley and died or where being eaten by the monkeys bc they where eating dead or alive people or monkeys. Also the monkeys had the same circles around there eyes turned white and wrinkley. Most of the people died in the first second and I ran to this table and picked up tons of dead monkeys and threw them all over the room to keep the live monkeys from eating me so I ran into another room and there where only like 3 girls left one dark haired white girl with a lime pole in her hands and 2 others but they did not seem important but as soon as I come in this song that Bruno Mars starts playing ( o all the things I should of done when I was your man) and as soo. As I come into the room a wave of monkeys with the bell hop costumes just like in the room before come poring in and I run into the office and and barricade the door and I feel a since of dread and guilt like I should of done more like close the door and helped the 3 girls. the living room. That is when I woke up like 5 seconds before my alarm

Significant Life Events: I have been trying to get into the AP classes and this is embarrassing but I like this person who likes someone else and I have told no one

Background: I am 14 I am a girl I am a straight a student I do running horseback and soccer I am white.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No although I have been feeling sadder lately

Feelings About People: Here is the thing no one in my dream is a actual person in my life and I have never even seen them before. Also I have not thought of any of these things in months not the airport or the bell hop monkeys like in I think sand buddies or the song by Bruno Mars. I am not even living in my house right now.

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle

When And How Often: It happen last night February 9 2021 and this is the first time ever
dreamer57997
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion