A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Conversation with a well known bishop

Conversation with a well known bishop

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Conversation with a well known bishop

Postby dreamer57992 on February 8th, 2021, 10:25 am

Dream: I was holding a conversation with a well known bishop. I never met or spoke with him in real life. He was using the bathroom sitting on the toilet and there was a white door laid sideways covering the bottom half so he wasn’t exposed. I could see his shoulders on up to his face. This door was able to slide back and forth but without exposing the bishop. I was asking him questions and talking to him about life and how he got where he was. He would respond and I’ll ask another question. It was like we could see out of a window and as we were talking, I looked out the window and saw one of his sons playing in the ocean and having fun. I turned around and asked about his son jokingly referring to him as a prankster, he laughed and said yes he was a prankster. Then he shared a story about this son and the conversation went on. It was as I was interviewing the Bishop and and after our conversation and I said thank you, I got it and then I told him, he would always be my Bishop. It was as if I was trying to understand something that he had experience in.

Significant Life Events: Ministry: military family moving, spiritual condition of the church.

Frustration of the spiritual condition of the church

Background: 53 years old, Female, African American, owner of nonprofit

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I never met the person, I love his teachings and preaching style so I listen to him often

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: February 8, 2021. First time dreaming this particular dream
dreamer57992
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion