A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Busy

Busy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Busy

Postby dreamer57991 on February 8th, 2021, 8:50 am

Dream: I was living in a house up on a hill. In front of my house there was a body of water. It was wide like a ditch. I went outside in the front year and took off my clothes and was naked. The neighbors was outside and they just really ignored me. Someone came over and pick up my clothes off the ground. I notice a small snake e that slidered in the water. Then I noticed that at the next door neighbor's House across the ditch a larger snake sliders in the water, only this time turns into a large snapping turtle. When I looked in the water closely there were a few large snapping turtles. I noticed how ugly they were.

Significant Life Events: My daughter is pregnant with her 2nd child. She call me yesterday and employed me to come and help her with my grandson for two weeks. When she was younger we moved around a lot and I made some bad choices with relationships. For that she thought that I was never there her and my son.

Background: 58. Female, black, manager, christian

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I did not know the people in the dream.

Relationship Status: Engaged

When And How Often: 2/7/21
dreamer57991
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion