A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hooded Figure Visits Me.

Hooded Figure Visits Me.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Hooded Figure Visits Me.

Postby dreamer57990 on February 7th, 2021, 2:42 pm

Dream: Recently had a dream that is much different than the ones I’m used to. This one was more vivid than usual as I remember every detail. The dream starts with my family and I in my house and a dark hooded figure invites me into the back yard to have a chat (it is night time). I can only se the bottom half of “his” face. As I walk out my father stops me as if to tell me that he will handle this, but I tell him “Any decision I make, will be made out of love.” He eases up and and I walk out alone to chat with the hooded figure. The cloaked figure pulls out a sword and hands it to me. I take it and realize that it was mine to begin with and it was giving it back to me. Then the hooded figure tells me to go back into the house and say the phrase “On the second wave, I command the.” I say okay and on my way back into the house I notice the cloaked figure isn’t even walking. I can’t even see it’s feet but it seems to be levitating or gliding on the ground. Before I walk in I say to it “I thought you were supposed to give me a gift?” It replies in a snaky whisper voice “I tried...” then I say “What was the gift?” And it says “I have a surprise for you...” so I go inside the house and say “On the second coming, I command the.” The figure appears in the house... then I wake up.

Significant Life Events: What is my purpose in this world?

Not a lot of fear but maybe a little frustrated that I haven’t found my tru calling yet but I feel like I’m getting closer.

Background: 28 year old white Male, just got out of the Army and going to college.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My relationship is pretty solid with my family. Maybe butt head a bit with my father but nothing extreme.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Not recurring. This dream happened on Jan 13th 2021 and haven’t stopped thinking about it since.
dreamer57990
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion