A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fear and danger

Fear and danger

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fear and danger

Postby dreamer57988 on February 5th, 2021, 11:12 am

Dream: I was in this house in a nice, clean neighborhood. It was my house in the dream but I've never seen it before. It had this big window in the living room that looked out onto the street. My dad came over but when he got there he was driving this giant round flying thing. You sit in chairs around the edge of it and each chair had a 'steering wheel' that you spin to make the thing fly up. He bought it from someone who was trying to get rid of it. It seemed really dangerous to me and took up the whole street when he parked it. He was really excited to have it and was talking about some contest he wanted to win with it. He wanted to take us all somewhere with it but I felt too scared especially after learning he hadn't really learned how to use it yet. He wanted to take my son for a ride but I didn't want him to. It felt really unsafe. Then there was a little black spider crawling towards him and he was laying down on a couch or bed or something and it was crawling towards his neck. Just as it started to bite i smashed it and all this green blood squished all over the place and I could tell it was poisonous. I told him it was poisonous and he ate it while I was saying nooo! It's poisonous! and I was so grossed out. I just remember feeling extremely uncomfortable and afraid during the whole dream except right at the beginning when it was just me in my nice house with my big window.

Significant Life Events: Financial worry, my kids are both away (one in Disney world and one at grandma's, I'm feeling behind in my homework, I invited a friend over for kids free hang out time but I feel like there's an expectation of sex and I'm not sure that's what I want. I don't want a relationship right now and I don't want to lead this friend on or make him feel used and I also don't want to have sex just because it's something he wants or if he's hoping it will lead to more.

Background: 38, white, merchandiser/student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My dad and I hardly ever talk... when we do it's pretty much just small talk. I feel like he may have personality issues that I don't know about that might make him not a very healthy/ good individual. But I'm not sure because I don't know him that well. Other than that I feel like our encounters are typically positive.

I do feel guilty that I sent my son to his grandma's because my friend wanted to drink when he came over and instead of saying I can't i said I'll have to find a babysitter.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just last night and it's not reoccurring
dreamer57988
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion