A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Jesus

Jesus

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Jesus

Postby dreamer57987 on February 5th, 2021, 12:49 am

Dream: It was a short I had months ago, in my dream it looked like gates of heaven, and I was standing outside the gate of heaven and behind the gate of heaven it looked like and angel standinv, and outside the gate as I was stading a little distance away ,I my dream I knew it was Jesus He was standing some distance away from me and the heaven gate was wide open (everything was in shadow I could see all the figures) that's the dream I had

Significant Life Events: Most of the time I get fedup of living

Fear of disappointing God with my sins

Background: Age-24,,Gender-Female

Mental Illness Or Depression: Sometimes yes I felt depressed over some concerned things

Feelings About People: Relationship with Jesus is I keep sinning against him some things intentionaly some unintentionaly

Relationship Status: No I am single

When And How Often: It was during pandemic I geuss I barely remember, no not recurring
dreamer57987
Dream Lover

Re: Jesus

Postby chase on February 21st, 2021, 4:44 pm

When you say you keep getting fed up with living are you suggesting that you keep considering suicide? You also mention a fear of disappointing God with your sins.

When you look at the dream you see Jesus in the shadows beyond the gates of heaven. This must also mean that the dream is darker or night time. To me this reveals your concerns about making it to heaven or if you actually did enough in life to deserve to go to heaven. Night symbolism symbolize your feelings about not being sure heaven is a safe guarantee.

The dream may reveal that you don't feel Jesus or God accepts you. I also wonder if the dream suggests that you assume heaven is where you deserve to go if you kill yourself while never 100% having faith God is accepting you. A contradiction in your faith. Last second thoughts about approval before suicide?`

If you are considering suicide I would hope you would please talk to someone. There is only so much I can do on a message forum. Please take my suggestion seriously.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion