A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Traveling abroad and seeing familiar places and people

Traveling abroad and seeing familiar places and people

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Traveling abroad and seeing familiar places and people

Postby dreamer57986 on February 4th, 2021, 4:24 pm

Dream: I have the dreams in two phase. Though the first, I was with a guy but when I went out, I realized that the place is different and he is foreign but the next moment, I saw myself back to my own street, country.
The next one, I was in a plane with my mom. We alighted and then we saw beautiful houses but the next street we entered was dark and full of sand and bushes looking familiar and also realized we are back in my country.
I had tons of dream when I was younger that I traveled to foreign country and dwell there but not seeing myself back in my country. Just traveling abroad.

Significant Life Events: I want to travel abroad to study. I want to leave my current location and move to another place.
I do feel frustrated cause I've been at home for 6 years and I want to further my studies. But not in my current country, but I have no sponsor or money.

Background: I'm 23 years old. I'm a female, I'm from Nigeria and about to be a college student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No. But sometimes I do feel sad and think about somethings that makes me cry.

Feelings About People: Actually, some are strangers but the moment I saw faces I know and familiar places, I feel very sad.

Relationship Status: I'm single

When And How Often: It occurred last year, can't remember the date exactly. But it recur in different ways that got me worried. Now I really feel like traveling to US, even when I was told I'll be send to study abroad but nothing has been said since then. I'm worried and not happy. Please help.
dreamer57986
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion