A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mom divorce and ignoring questions

Mom divorce and ignoring questions

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Mom divorce and ignoring questions

Postby dreamer57985 on February 4th, 2021, 8:30 am

Dream: A bunch of other random things happening but then my mom calls me on the phone (I’m standing in line at a building thAt I think was a movie theatre) and says that she’s not living with Jeff (my stepdad) anymore and moving to India. She met a man. I started asking her questions like what the heck mom? What’s going on with you and Jeff? Why did y’all leave each other? Why won’t you answer me? More questions like that. But she doesn’t really say why. I’m Getting madder and frustrated. But then I see my mom but she’s not on the phone and I yell to her and she acknowledges me and I start walking with her in a parking lot. And I was like wait why aren’t you on the phone. I started asking the person on the phone like who are you and why are you impersonating my mom and etc. she eventually hangs up. then another person who looks just like my mom walks up to me and my mom at the other end of the parking lot and I’m still confused and frustrated begging for answers to my questions and still no real answers and then the second mom just vanishes. And I just keep asking my mom what the heck is going on. She just kinda keeps her head turned away from me no I contact. Before waking up.

Significant Life Events: Fear of disobeying god In relationships

Struggling with job and leadership stuff

Missing family

Background: 26 years old; white; female; work as a missionary in the US and manager or store

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My relationship is good with my mom and Jeff. I miss them since they live states away from me. And they are happily married. No issues that would warrant divorce at all.

I feel like I’m not keeping in contact with them as much as I should or want to but they are never mad at me for it. And always say we know you love us don’t even worry about that.

Relationship Status: Kind of seeing someone

When And How Often: Second time
dreamer57985
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion