A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreams Of False God's and Demons

Dreams Of False God's and Demons

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dreams Of False God's and Demons

Postby dreamer57983 on February 1st, 2021, 11:40 am

Dream: Hello,

5 or 6 years ago I was into witch craft and became heavily involved in the practice. During this time I used to have very odd dreams. However there is one I particular that is extremely odd. (I'll explain why)

My dream starts in someone's home and Im walking down a corridor. As I'm walking the people around me appear to be moving pretty fast except two women. One Woman in particular was extremely alluring. She is black has blue eyes a gold headdress and marking in her body with gold coins draped over her. As I'm talking to her she mentions that she is a witch. During this time I didn't pick up any demonic presence given the fact that I also considered myself a witch. In talking to her she had a gold book in her hand and I asked her to teach me what she knows.

After doing that all hear is the woman chatting and my dream shifts to a man in a hospital who dies and afterwards An entity comes out of him and it's wrapped in chains and bandages. The creature turns into smoke and and resolidfies over me (this is still my dream). Afterward he turns back to smoke and goes Into my mouth. While he's doing that the woman says be kinder in this life. Immediately I wake up with my throat burning and in severe pain. As I retail the story to my wife she asks me if got the womans name and I told her the name was Asherah. (I had no idea that this was a real name and that I was just playing with the name Akasha from Queen of the dammed lol)

There are more things that go on beyond that point but eventually I find God, renownced witch craft, and was a reborn Christian. Two years ago I came across the name Asherah in the bible and found that she was a false goddess and the female counterpart to the false god baal (2 Kings 23:6) I received this as confirmation of my current path and that I had been deceived.

Now it been several years since then and Yesterday I had another dream similar to the dream but different. I this Dream I was at work and my company was having a picnic. During the picnic I felt alone and ostracized. However there was group there that I began to hang out with. We talked about common interests and our experiences and everything was going well, but there were subtle occultic things that started to happen.

There were two people leading the group that were original just asking get know you questions but as the conversation got deeper and optional one person commented that he would go around anoint everyone's head with salt to help purge and cleanse the negative feelings (I passed). After continuing on with the group the began to talk about the elements and poured out water and asked everyone to make a path in the sand for the water and ask the path was made a river was formed. One of the leaders mentioned that the symbolic means of the river and our path.

Another member brought up the name Hecate (I didn't know who this was) saying that she was a godess and how she could use the river to guide us. When he said that I noticed there were three fragmented statues where we were that were heads of a women. Thats when I began to reference how God used the story of Moses and the river to illustrate him leading us to salvation. At that point the group leaders became extremely annoyed and glared at me. Once the did there eyes turned blue just like the woman from my previous dream (Eyes turning blue is always a sign of the enemy for me). At that point the event ended and I woke up from my dream. Of course I had to Google the name Hecate and saw that the she is a Greek/Roman Goddess that depicted with having three heads and is known for witchcraft.

I've want to know if someone else has had dreams like this before and what the recent one could mean.

Significant Life Events: I've been on Fast. So mainly on stregnthing my relationship with God

Background: Male, 26

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have been diagnosed with depression before

Feelings About People: I have no relationship with the occult and no one in my dream was some I truly recognized except for co workers.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It happened this morning
dreamer57983
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion