A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - attacked by a giant man

attacked by a giant man

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

attacked by a giant man

Postby dreamer641 on March 6th, 2013, 2:25 am

Dream: I dreamed I was passing through a place and people were gathered and there was a prophet. when i passed them the prophet called me and started to prophesy that i should be careful of people who pretend to congratulate me meanwhile they mean something else and also about being careful of men. then i saw myself in a two roomed house which looked like that prophet house, he was in another room and i was in the other but he was talking to me, then a giant man entered the house, he was so huge that i did not know how he managed to pass through the door. his face had no peace and was evil. he started fighting the prophet and while fighting him another man entered with a gun and tried to shoot that giant man in the stomach but the man kept on attacking the prophet. when he finished with the prophet he went to attack the other man. he threw him on the wall like he is throwing an ant, and his gun fall on my feet. i picked the gun and the giant started to move towards me, i also tried to shoot him in the stomach but did not work, he kept on approaching then i shoot him in the head and he fell down and I continued to shoot him until he died.

Significant Life Events: im in the middle of a divorce and my husband is dragging the case not to end meanwhile he is the one who filed for a divorce and i feel my life is on hold

Background: my is grace, female aged 41, a born again christian and work as an admin

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i dont know any of them

Relationship Status: in a divorce

When And How Often: the early hours of today at 04;00 am and is the first time
dreamer641
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion