A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Placing your hands in food

Placing your hands in food

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Placing your hands in food

Postby dreamer57981 on February 1st, 2021, 1:25 am

Dream: My aunt dreamed that she saw my mother who is deceased put her hands in a tray of food and grabbed the food. My aunt slapped her hand and said if you want to eat put some in your plate, but don't grab it with your hands. My mother just laughed.

Consequently, my cousin also had a dream regarding my mother. My cousin and her siblings became orphans, so my mother had to take the 4 of them in and provide for them. My cousin woke up in the middle of the night with my mother sitting in a chair next to the stove top with her hands holding her face, looking extremely worried due to the fact that she was responsible for my cousins and I. When my cousin went to look at the stove top there was an abundance of food. My cousin told my mom that she had cooked too much. There was gnocchi, pastas, and much more. I then appeared in the dream and began to stir the food and I also told her it was too much food. My mother disagreed and told us that she needed to stay awake so that she could continue cooking for us. My mother looked so worried.
I felt it was very odd that both my aunt and cousin both had a dream regarding my mother and food was involved.

Significant Life Events: Can't pinpoint any certain thing.

Background: 53, female, Italian, not working

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My mother is deceased.

Relationship Status: my cousin is single and my aunt is a widow

When And How Often: Last night.
dreamer57981
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion