A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Children, loosing a sandal, fixing

Children, loosing a sandal, fixing

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Children, loosing a sandal, fixing

Postby dreamer57980 on January 31st, 2021, 3:19 pm

Dream: I dreamt that I was in a hall and there were children everywhere. It felt and looked like a school hall. Then adults were guiding lines of children (primary level) up to the stage to take their positions. They called me to take up my line of children. The children were of mixed cultures but mainly of Pacific Island ethnicity. I had no idea where to seat them so I placed them where I thought would be best for them, once I positioned them along the stage I noticed three of the children were wearing white seated on my right so I moved them to the centre of the stage. They were holding stuffed teddy bears two white and one brown. They were two girls and a boy. The two girls had their teddy bears seated on their lap, and the little boy placed his teddy bear on his mothers lap who was seated behind him and he sat on his teddy. His mother was of Tongan ethnicity. When I asked the other teachers what were the children performing, no one knew and instead they said it will be ok just play the music and the children will know what to do, even if we have to make the moves up as we go...the music played and the children on the stage performed. I followed with the actions. There were hundreds of children young and some high school age and parents who were all on the stage. My three were front and centre. Then my dream shifted to me going to a mechanic to look over my car, at the mechanic I noticed I was walking around wearing one white sandal which I did not care too much about, but the mechanic was happy to see me and told me that he had lost his job but was reinstated. I felt like I had lost my sandal at the concert while I was on the stage with the children. I woke not long after seeing my feet with only one sandal on and standing by my car ready to be inspected.

Significant Life Events: My husband, soon to be 18 year daughter and my 19 and 20 year old son. Also a few days ago I celebrated my birthday whom I share with my mother (81) and I turned 51. I reflected on what she had gone through and felt sad that I had not given her more Grace and credit for being a good mum who did the best she could. My daughter and I have reconnected, but I am concerned that my children are moving away from their faith and leaning on their own understanding ...

Background: I am a Samoan female 51 years of age mother of three and wife to a Tongan/Niuean man for 21 years. I am a worship leader and run a youth connect group from our home. I am teacher and am looking at setting up my own business developing programmes.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: The three children I placed at the centre of the stage were all wearing white and held teddy bears two were girls and the other was a boy the boy with chose to sit on his teddy where the other two had their teddy bears sit on them. They represented my spirituality I felt. They were the Father, Son and Holy spirit which I had seated on the side and now I placed them at the centre. The mechanic was very friendly and seemed to have overcome some hardships and had matured but he was also very friendly and helpful. I have a passion for working with youth, however my children are all growing up and I am finding it difficult to release them and let go and let God take over,

Relationship Status: Married 21 years

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer57980
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion