A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Love

Love

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Love

Postby dreamer57977 on January 30th, 2021, 12:27 pm

Dream: All I remember in my dream was me and an actor (not the boy I met) in a room. Sitting across from each other, and having a connection. We start flirting but still sitting s cross from each other, he gets up and unbuttoned his pants. He lays down as I get up and walk towards him. We start having sex, it felt so real I loved him. My auntie who lives with my in real life walks in the house while were having sex. I get off him and she tells me to go shower, my “lover” asks me to let him join me and shower together. Then were putting out clothes back on and another person who lives with my comes in. From there Im not sure what happened but I remember driving a truck. It was me but It was from a third person perspective. Were driving and a shooting starts, he gets shot in the head and my truck explodes. I remember try to contact him since I havent lost someone close to me in real life, I tried to contact him and he answered me with “superchat****” in small text. I woke up sad and upset. The boy I met online wants to be an actor and the person I dreamed with is an actor in real life when he got shot in my dream I saw his face. The person in my dream was “Ivan Sanchez” and I was looking for the actor right now cause I didn’t know his name. His name is Ivan Sanchez and the boy I met online is named Evan.

Significant Life Events: So I meet a boy online and Im really into him. He leaves me on delivered for hours and I did the same and I want him to answer me on time and talk. Im not facing fears. I would like for him to put effort.

Background: Im 15, male, Hispanic and unemployed, im also gay

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We were really close but we were just waiting for the right moment to get closer.

Relationship Status: I am Single

When And How Often: It happen last night and I woke up about 1 hour ago. Ive only dreamed about it once.
dreamer57977
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion