A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I dont know

I dont know

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I dont know

Postby dreamer57976 on January 29th, 2021, 7:36 am

Dream: Dreamt that I was at a church and some persons was there that weren't humans ...I bit my finger nails and they told me to spit out what I had in my mouth and it turned to stone and a man asked me if it's from Uranus and I said yes .....there was also a detnator in my body and a person flew from the sky to me and said'what is inside of you nobody should have it its yours,whatever in you should come up but none should have it.'And persons was getting afraid that I am gonna blow then up.
A person came down in full white with wings.
A group of dark people was there that came to take out the detnator and they were th ebb one who told me to take what's out of my mouth and also asked me if I'm from Uranus

Significant Life Events: Heard knocks on the wall where I sleep
And flying I guess

No

Background: 15
Female
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Maybe depression

Feelings About People: I dont know but the person in the white seem like he knew me liked I worked for him

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I heard the knocking the monday night my mom and I heard it the first time but after I continued hearing it while she wasn't.And I got the dream last night
dreamer57976
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion