A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Shower

Shower

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Shower

Postby dreamer57974 on January 26th, 2021, 3:08 am

Dream: Had a dream that I was taking a shower and my mom tried to get in and I said no because i was covering myself up since i was naked and had a feeling she wants to do something (had a bad feeling about her coming in not just the fact that I was naked bur something else) then she came in anyway and tried to pull my hand but I got out and escaped.. i didnt trust her in my dream.
The reason I want to know this is that I had a dream awhile ago that I was taking a shower but I was alone and it felt normal and peaceful.
In both dreams the water temperature was good/warm and i was naked. The last dream was in our old apt this one was i think was in the current one(we just moved)
I had both dreams I think around same time 6-8 am

Ps. My mom used to help me wash my back at times since i get bacne.
Also: my mom is not in US right now and has been overseas for over 6 mo.

Significant Life Events: Resentment and past.. feelings of unworthiness and that i'm bad, bad thoughts, etc.. also struggling with faith (the most)

Background: 28 yo Female, white/middle eastern, unemployed for months

Mental Illness Or Depression: Suffering from depression have a hx of depression, dealing with old pain, trauma and anxiety and depression as a result

Feelings About People: Me and my mom are not close. I cried to her telling her how much i needed her at times and she was always not there when i did need her. I actually told her that tonight.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The dream with my mom was this past Saturday 1/23/21 probably around 8ish
dreamer57974
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion