A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Black baby girl

Black baby girl

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Black baby girl

Postby dreamer57973 on January 25th, 2021, 4:23 pm

Dream: I dreamnt that i was vivited by my families from my dads side, they came home and i was holding a little baby girl around 7 months , she was dark, and had foodand saliva allover her face. i was so happy to be holding her, and i was told that she was my cousins baby girl. after a while they left and another cousin of mine ran away with the bay and didnt want me to bid the baby farewell because she claimed i always squeese babies too much and make them cry. they were all laughing and left in the car. i ran after the car but they left i slipped on to the ground laughing and my other two cousin came teasing me.

Colors: baby was a dark complexion baby, she was wearing a dark floral dress but preety, my cousin that ran away with the bay wa wearing a black coat, we were in my house white walls, lights lit up every where. but when i went to set the tablke for eating i was setting it up in an old shed, torn mats, and we were sitting on mud. the atmospeher was full of laughter.

Significant Life Events: I have an immigration desion of my PR that im waiting on and also my boyfriend whome im praying about.

yes

Background: im a Fijian Women , 47yrs , hotelier

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My cousins - all good we are all in a good realtionship.

Relationship Status: dating someone

When And How Often: i keep dreaming of babys but black babies. and the dream occured between 4.30am and 6am
dreamer57973
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion