A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dreamt of my boss ignoring me

dreamt of my boss ignoring me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dreamt of my boss ignoring me

Postby dreamer57970 on January 25th, 2021, 2:32 am

Dream: i dreamt like i was at a liqour shop and it was blury wth abit of sunlight like in the olden day movie scene. and i was at the till paying for what i had purchased and my boss Nik came up as well to the till next to mine and he had a different look he had long black hair but he has blonde hair in real life and he was wearing a jersey and he seemed sad,angry and depresed snd he pretended like i wasnt there or couldnt see me and i paid and left .on my way to take a taxi i was walking on the pavement next to the green grass at a quiet suburbean area and the was a man who looked like he was in his middle age and it was as if he wanted to walk with me but he never spoke and i kept on turning back looking back if he was comming to give me a lift as usual and he never came..

Significant Life Events: i work with another woman and i have been feeling bad vibes comming from her and she sometimes gives me attitude even though i dont have a problem with her and i fear she might say not so nice things about me to our boss that might jeapordise my chances of growing in the comapny...im lonely and having problems finding the right guy

Background: im 29years old,born on the 11th of may,im female,i have one son and im not married niether am i in a relationship,i have 8 sisters and not in talking terms with two,im an African woman,and currently working as an intern as a potential health and safety officer

Mental Illness Or Depression: no i dont

Feelings About People: nik my boss is the nicest guy boss i have meet in my working experience,and he has been very kind towards me,we met at church cs im an interpreter and his a pastor of the same church but a different branch..he gave me an opportunity not many would recieve a job so great that i can grow in.our relationship is okay and he is still getting to know me since its been 5months since we have met and im very greatful for the opportunity he has given me

Relationship Status: im single

When And How Often: i think it must have been two days back dream and it was a once off dream
dreamer57970
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion