A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Moving

Moving

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Moving

Postby dreamer57969 on January 24th, 2021, 8:04 am

Dream: Some relationship issues.
I specifically asked for a prophetic dream about the United States.
The first dream came that following morning. I sent that one about a poopy diaper.
The second dream came the next morning.
Lisa and Jef were excitedly telling me they were moving to Texas. (Jeff passed away but is alive in the dream). I started helping them with the move.
I had a feeling of loss with the news of them moving.
I remember cleaning the master bedroom. I left the house without finishing. Next I went into another house but new I entered the wrong house I walked through the rooms but couldn't find my way to the door. The house was very bright and cheerful. I remember the color turquoise and terracotta. I found the woman who lived there. She was holding a sleeping infant. She said shhh because the baby was sleeping. She was very friendly and showed me i guthe way to the door, I told her how much I lessed they wanted posssetiiked her house. She was weonaring black framed glasses. The baby had a pretty white blanket around her.
Next I was back in the Master bedroom going to clean the closet. As I slid the closet door open there was soneone else cleaning. I didn't see who it was. I saw a baby walker and some toys.
Next I was walking up to the house and it was paddle locked at the front door. There was a young man with blonde hair sitting on the side of the house. He stood up and said he didn't know why it was locked. I wondered why we didn't get to finish. I guessed the new owners wanted possession of the house so they could make their own changes. I had the thought they were going to gut it.

Significant Life Events: The gift of prophecy, are there true prophets. Followed a few through the election. I watched an 8 hour program about discerning the gift.

Background: 65 female caucasian
in home care giver.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no history
some depression

Feelings About People: Lisa and Jeff were friends. My son and their son were friends. Honest feelings...Lisa I never quite measured up. Jeff was very kind but would bring somethingover to my house from Lisa...he usually had a few beers before coming and would talk for ever. Made me uncomfortable just because of the drinking.
Other than that we had a pretty good relationship.
We had lots of family bbq's at their home. I was a single mom. They were very helpful.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: January 24th
dreamer57969
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion