A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Therapy Session Outside with someone listening in?

Therapy Session Outside with someone listening in?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Therapy Session Outside with someone listening in?

Postby dreamer57967 on January 23rd, 2021, 7:56 am

Dream: last night i dreamt that i was in therapy, but it was outside. it was in this boy from school’s front garden(?) and i was sat on his drive, the therapist was sat on the other side of the wall in his neighbour’s. i don’t recognise who the therapist was. we were out in the open but he didn’t come into the dream until later. in this therapy session we talked about the issue that was bothering me, and whilst i cannot remember what she said about it i have a feeling it was that i really need to chill out about it. - it kind of is taking over my life, it’s brought my self esteem down massively and i think about it day and night. as we were talking about it, a different boy from school cycled up and started poking around the front garden. i was aware he was there and it made me slightly uncomfortable but i kept discussing the issue nevertheless. then he interrupted, pointed at the car and said theres a photo of a girl from school in there, dont let anyone take it. and when we looked at the car we could see this photo of the girl in like this black leather bodysuit, it was really weird and sexual. i can’t remember anything else. i never really liked either of the boys and i actively disliked the girl when in school (she was really horrible to a friend of mine). i’m worried this will mean the boys will find out? i don’t want anyone to know, especially because i know i have made a mountain out of a molehill about my situation

Significant Life Events: i have overthought an incident since june 2020, and i’ve started seeing a therapist now to resolve it. the incident happened june 2019, but i only started thinking about it in june 2020. i know rationally i am being silly, but for some reason i have hyperfocused on this and it has become something really ugly into my head (i have adhd so that could be why, a symptom is hyperfocusing and catastrophising) my friends have all told me i have nothing to worry about and i believe them but for some reason i can’t let it go

Background: 19, female, caucasian, student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, but I am doing a few free counselling sessions from my college because the pandemic has taken its toll.

Feelings About People: i don’t know the therapist, i don’t like the girl and i never really liked the boys. i haven’t seen any of them since may, when school finished

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it occurred last night in the early hours (23/1/20)
dreamer57967
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion