A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Romantic dream about Hated person from past

Romantic dream about Hated person from past

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Romantic dream about Hated person from past

Postby dreamer57943 on January 8th, 2021, 10:48 pm

Dream: I’ve had multiple different dreams about this guy from middle school that I absolutely hate. They always start with something I remember doing for middle school either going to church or are they a cabinet or like a pool party and then they turn into romantic situations. I Kinda just wanna know why I would be thinking about this guy that I hated from a long time ago romantically. Especially when it happens randomly every couple weeks weeks. One of the dreams I’ve had about him and start it off and it charge and then we were in like confirmation classes and then at the end when it up like making out in like a confessional booth.

Significant Life Events: Relationships, school

Worried that everyone who is my friend or relationship with me hates me. Have a hard time connecting with people on a deeper level. I have a hard time telling the difference between platonic romantic relationships.

Background: Teenage girl, went to catholic school for elementary and middle school, now at performing arts high school,

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression on medication

Feelings About People: I mean I haven’t talk to him in years and it always has like our classmates from middle school and elementary school when I knew him I just absolutely hated him because he was mean to all my friends and once he had left our school everyone was kind of friends. So he separated my class down the middle which made me so irritated.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Recurring but never exactly the same
dreamer57943
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion