A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my shihtzu being attackes

my shihtzu being attackes

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my shihtzu being attackes

Postby dreamer637 on March 5th, 2013, 9:12 am

Dream: I was at home talking to my husbad, i dont remember of what. . . Heard a camotion outside and as i walked out i heard dogs fighting. .crying. .trouble. i saw a glimpse of my son running towards back of house and i felt panic cause i knew my dogs were fightingmand most likely my male german shepard was attacking my male shihtzu. . . I came running to the back and my son just pulled my ahihtzu from my german shepard and when i got to my shihtzu he was in bad shape. His tummy had numerous puncture wounds and there was alot of blood and part of his inards were coming out. I was so upset and was trying to decide whether or not to take him to a vet. . Or whether they would be able to help him and then i woke up

Significant Life Events: Finances and bills

Background: A married white femaleborn in July of 1970. My husband and i have a business support company that is struggling. . Have a 23 yearold son from previous marriage at young age and have a 16 year old boy and 14 yearold girl with current husband. Have four german shepherds and four shihtzus

Mental Illness Or Depression: None that i am aware of

Feelings About People: I love my son dearly and i love all my animals. My male sherman shepard killed my female shihtzu by accident when he was a pup about three/four years ago and she was my bestfriend and i was crushed. . To this days a cry for her at times so i know i have worries about him. . He is good boy and i try to not blame him

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: It occurd lastnight. Never before
dreamer637
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion