A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The forest of eyes

The forest of eyes

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The forest of eyes

Postby dreamer57863 on November 18th, 2020, 11:45 am

Dream: This is my attempt at describing what I saw- I apologize if it isn’t sufficiently vivid, but I wrote this on my phone. Anyways, the dream started right as I feel asleep, which was the first sign to me that it was notable; usually, I don’t have memorable dreams until the morning (7am-10am or so). It was the only dream I would have that entire night, as well. It began with me waking up in a mysterious jungle of sorts, I was naked so I clothed myself with nearby leaves and natural cover. I didn’t know where I was, but there was a quiet, almost peaceful feel to the woods. That’s when I noticed I wasn’t alone: all around me in the tall, ancient trees were little monkeys, with gigantic neon green eyes. They seemed nice, and because I didn’t know where I was and because they urged me to follow them, I walked with the monkeys to the base of a mountain. They began to ascend (easily I might add) while I took the longer route circling around the sides of the mountain until I reached what appeared to be the top. At the top, it was a plateau full of beautiful birch trees- the most pretty ones I had ever laid eyes on. Immediately, i noticed the trees had “eyes.” This is the part I fixate on the most: I learned that the monkeys had hollowed out these bitch trees and were living in them as a nest, watching me from the interior of the trees. Here I was, surrounded by a white forest of green eyes. The dream didn’t end there, however. A robed monkey with a giant beard surprised me from behind, and told me to follow him- he kind of looked like Po’s dad from kung fu panda if I remember correctly. Anyways, I followed him to this long, rickety bridge, which gazed over a deep body of water with jagged rocks. I remember he crossed with no problem, but as I looked down at the waters, I saw how immeasurably cold they were just from the glance. The waters were so dark pitched it almost looked purple, and beneath the inky waves I saw visions of great, writhing white monsters of gnashing teeth struggling against one another in vain attempt to rise to the surface and escape. It looked miserable. I crossed the bridge, but from there I don’t remember what happened- the dream for all intents and purposes ended. All I can recollect from what happened after was a vague feeling that I spoke with someone on the other side, but the details of the conversation escape me.

Significant Life Events: The dream actually took place months ago, but because of the nature of it and lucidity I have not forgotten it. I’m not particularly experiencing any extreme fears, or struggling with relationships- but when I had the dream i was transitioning back into my second year of college which was somewhat stressful because of corona.

Background: Male, 19, white and currently a student. Not sure if it matters but I’m religious and from America.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope, zero mental illnesses or long term depression experiences

Feelings About People: There were no people, only animals- but none of them were of malicious nature, they were natural inhabitants of the world I briefly visited.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Months ago, and it’s not recurring but sometimes I have flashbacks and remember another minute detail of it.
dreamer57863
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion