A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Flood

Flood

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Flood

Postby dreamer57857 on November 13th, 2020, 10:56 am

Dream: I walking on a trail in the woods.lots of big beautiful trees on the left side, low cut, very green grass on the right. The trail is a dirt trail. I'm peaceful and enjoying my walk. All of the sudden I see water rushing towards me. That's when I realized there was a river on the right side of the trail past the grass. The water was coming very fast over the bank of the river. I turned around to run the way I just came from. I then saw a little blue house, with no windows. Beside the trail,where the grass is (now to my left). It was maybe a half a football field away. It's not raining. The river is still coming very fast. I realize I can't outrun it and with my lung problems, I can't survive being pulled downriver. I remember thinking that my family is safe because they were inside the house (even though the flood was coming towards the house too). So I became completely at peace. I wasn't scared anymore. I prayed for forgiveness (I am a Christian) for any sins. Then the water knocked my feet out from under me. I was still praying and at peace. Then I woke up before I drowned.

Significant Life Events: Helping cousin leave an abusive man. She has left many times and then goes back to him.
Concerned about my cousins safety.

Background: 48yr. Old woman
White
Have medical problems that effect my lungs.
On disability, not working

Mental Illness Or Depression: Have suffered with depression off and on since 20 yrs old.

North Carolina

Feelings About People: I didn't see anyone. But I felt at peace knowing my children and other immediate family was safe inside the house.

Relationship Status: Divorced 16 years

When And How Often: Friday... November 13th
Not reoccurring.
dreamer57857
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion